Registration Day – Sat 11 Feb 2017
Before attending, you need to complete your registration online at www.myfootballclub.com.au. For details on how to use the MyFootballClub website click here
Our annual Registration Day has been scheduled for Sat 11 Feb 2017
Location: SSFA Office, Bates Drive, Kareela
Time: 10.00am to 2.00pm
- New and returning members (18 years and over) - $60.00
- Returning Cadet Referees - $20.00
- New Cadet Referees - $0.00
- Late registrations – $85.00
Method of Payment:
* Online through the MyFootballClub web site
Members are required to submit the following documents on Registration Day to complete registration:
* Proof of payment (please print out your invoice if completed on MyFootballClub)
* Members Protection Declaration Form and SSFRA Registration Form. Click here to download
Please complete the Declaration form and bring it with you on Registration Day. You will need to bring along some primary photo identification e.g Drivers Licence or Passport etc as this must be sighted by an SSFRA Committee Member.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, WE WILL NEED TO SIGHT YOUR PARENT/GUARDIANS PRIMARY PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Craig Lister, SSFRA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on Registration Day.